Ferdinand Choffray is a Brussels (BE) based photographer specialized in architecture, interiors and travel.
He focuses on crafting engaging visuals in order to create an impactful and meaningful relationship with his audience.
He believes the field of photography requires curiosity coupled with a strong skillset that is never to be thought of as something that can be fully mastered. As a meticulous and persistent person with a critical mind, he always aims to be effective and resourceful in his work.
non-exhaustive list of experience :
Canon Belgium ambassador 2017 - 2018
Content productions :
- Google, for Google Photos launch, Paris.
- De Groof & Petercam, Brussels.
- Citroën DS for DS4 & DS4 Crossback campaign, France.
- Crowne Plaza Hotel, Brussels.
- Conrad Hotels, Chicago, US.
- "PasDePso" campaign for TBWA.
- "Sprouttobebrussels" campaign for TBWA.
- Workshop "Architecture" : Canon Experience Days, 2018.
- Photowalk 01 on architecture for The Photo Academy.
- Instructor and groups manager for The Photo Academy, Brussels & Luxembourg
Design September (Pol Quadens & Vanessa Bruffaert showroom), The Art Project, L'Open Store, Exhi-B, Dépôts Chics.
For any purchase of prints, business inquiries or any other questions, feel free to contact me (FR/ENG).
All images on this website, Instagram or Facebook are available to print upon request.