Ferdinand Choffray is a Brussels based professional photographer specialized in landscape photography. He focuses on crafting engaging visuals in order to create an impactful and meaningful relationship with his audience.
He believes the field of photography requires curiosity coupled with a strong skillset that is never to be thought of as something that can be fully mastered. As a meticulous and persistent person with a critical mind, he always aims to be effective and resourceful in his work.
non-exhaustive list of my experience :
Content production :
- Google, for Google Photos launch, Paris.
- De Groof & Petercam, Brussels.
- Citroën DS for DS4 & DS4 Crossback campaign, France.
- Crowne Plaza Hotel, Brussels.
- Conrad Hotels, Chicago, US.
- "PasDePso" campaign for TBWA.
- "Sprouttobebrussels" campaign for TBWA.
- Workshop "Architecture" : Canon Experience Days, 2018.
- Photowalk 01 on architecture for The Photo Academy.
- Instructor and groups manager for The Photo Academy, Brussels & Luxembourg
Exhibitions : Design September (Pol Quadens & Vanessa Bruffaert showroom), The Art Project, L'Open Store, Exhi-B, Dépôts Chics.
For any purchase of prints, business inquiries or any other questions, feel free to contact me (FR/ENG).
Most images on this website or Instagram/Facebook are available to print upon request.
All images on this website are under the copyright of Ferdinand Choffray Photography. You may not sell, publish, print, licence, copy, store digitally or otherwise distribute any of these images without the written permission of the photographer.